'Roar of the Rings' - Semi-Finals Showdown

December 11, 2009

Just a quick one:

Women's Semifinal
After reeling off two tiebreaker wins, Krista McCarville moves into the Semifinal against Shannon Kliebrink. McCarville looks to keep on her hot streak, while Kliebrink looks to return to the Trials final for the second straight time. She won the last trails, so she knows what this is all about.

I like McCarville alot, but I think I'm pulling for Kliebrink here. I think I'd like to see here get another shot at Gold, and I think she's the better team a little....giving us the best shot.

Men's Semifinal
Stoughton v. Howard...how many times have these two faced off? Round one million gets underway Saturday at 3:00 PM. After dropping the last draw of the Round Robin, Howard is trying to get another crack at Kevin Martin. Stoughton looks to return to the trials finals again, hoping for a different result in '05.

I'm happy with any of the teams that are left really, Ferbey is gone, so I got what I wanted. But if I had my choice, it'd be Howard....

1 comments:

Lisa,  December 13, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Good call on Howard. I am a little sad Koe didn't get a tiebreaker though. Should be a good final!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP