More Olympic Gear!

December 30, 2009

Christmas has come and gone and left Scott and I with a bunch of Olympic gear!!
Scott received: a Canada scarf, a CTV "Believe" Shirt
I received: a Canada scarf, a Canada toque, a zip up Vancouver jacket, an Olympic Bear, a Figure Skate keychain and best of all, my parents gave me the funds for the flights and the train tickets! (thank you Mom and Dad!)


I look a little excited, don't I? :) This picture was taken with Scott's new camera for the games, we're testing it out beforehand to learn the settings.

In other Olympic news, Scott was sent an email from our hotel in Whistler today! Within this email, there's information about where to go while we're there and what to do, it's really interesting and getting us hyped up!

So exciting! I can't wait!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP