About Us

November 30, 2008

We're a group of six friends, blogging their way to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. We've been planning this trip since the Summer of 2008, and decided what better way to track our planning and adventures at the games than right here.

Scott Fraser - Currently based out of Toronto, and super excited about going to my first Olympics! I'm a huge hockey and curling fan, so what better way to see them than at an Olympics on Canadian soil?! More or less the head-blogger around these parts, if only by default, I can be reached via email here.



Beth Nicholls - Hi! I'm Beth! I'm also based out of Toronto and can't wait for the Olympics! I am a big figure skating fan; I used to skate for 15 years of my life. I'm also a hockey fan, even though I'm a terrible hockey player. I'm most excited for our 24 hours in Whistler!

The Rest - We've also got three more hangers-on...Jen, Andrea and Pam...but as of yet I haven't roped them into Blogging. Maybe once we're out at the games I'll finally be able to:)

5 comments:

Christina Wallaert January 11, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

So happy I found your blog! I am also from Toronto and heading to Vancouver in February for the second half of the Olympics. I've been writing a blog about my adventures also. Look forward to keeping up with yours now that I've found you.
Christina

Rob Beck January 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave O February 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Most excellent! We're rallying a group of bloggers and social media makers as TrueNorthMediaHouse.com - sign up, add your feed, meet up with others and make a cool badge. The good times are already rolling!

Kye February 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Hey Pam et all! I am totally loving the blog! what a wonderful, insider's view of it all! Well done!!

Pam... I can not wait to hear all the stories when you get home!

~Kel

Norm March 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Thanks guys ! The family and I enjoyed the posts and the pics !! See ya in Moscow !

Best regards,
Norm
Great Neck, NY

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP