Happy Ticket Arrival Day!!

December 9, 2009

According to VANOC, today is the expected arrivale date for my tickets! I'm very exctied to get my hands on them finally. After a year+ of planning, this will be the first 'real' thing about the games. We're finally moving from the planning to the preparation!

Still not quite sure how I'm gonna track down my shipment. Purolator will be trying to deliver to my home, but I won't be there....work. I'll hopefully be able to pick them up from the depot tonight. Once they arrive, I'll be posting a slew of pictures.

The tickets that we bought off Ms. Kauk arrived apparently, and are being held for me. The package included a 130 pg. official Spectator Guide. I'm hoping its the same one they have on the Official Store, I've seen it on magizine racks and its really nice:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP