4 Days to GO: Light at the End of the Tunnel

February 8, 2010

Only 4 Days to go, and we’re making good progress on getting ready. A couple of weeks ago I sat down and put together a ‘to-do’ list…and I’m happy to say that I’m now at 11/14 tasks completed. Only things left to do are:

  • Finish up the ‘Trip-Binders’…aka collection of directions, confirmation sheets, printed tickets etc.
  • Get Jen/Beth pre-checked in for their flights
  • Get our damn jerseys back from the Hockey Hall of Fame

Work I think will be OK as well. There is still a lot to do, but I THINK I’m going to be able to get it all done on time. In some ways, this big push from work has made this trip just as much about having a vacation as it is about sports/adventure. I’m going to be very relieved when I step onto the plane Friday Morning!

I wish I was posting more right now, there really is a lot going on out there...athletes arriving, final venue setup, leaks about the opening ceremonies...but there has just been no time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP