Happy Ticket Arrival Day - Phase III

January 22, 2010

So after getting a bit of a run-around from Purolator and VANOC again, I was able to get my hands on our Phase III tickets today!

I was a little surprised to find that they still sent me the invalidated tickets that I'd already sold back on the fan-to-fan marketplace, but I'm not complaining...they make great souvenirs!

So we now have all the tickets that are coming our way prior to the games. Once we're out there, I still need to go to the VANOC box office and get our upgraded RUS-CZH tickets, and our Stubhub CAN-SWE tickets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP