Free Vancouver 2010 Journal/Notebook

January 7, 2010

First put out there by Journeyto2010, VANOC is currently offering up a free personalized journal to just about anyone who signs up for one (No Aussies, no Palestine). I like free things, so count me in!


You can reserve now, and apparently VANOC will forward shipping details on February 1st. That doesn’t give it a lot of time to arrive prior to the games, but I imagine that it still would. Not too many details on how its personalized, or how this all works, but I guess we’ll just have to find out. There doesn’t seem to be any catch…at this point anyways…

3 comments:

Rachael January 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

I've been reading your blog for awhile now. Thanks for the comment. I'm very much looking for the Games to actually start.

P C January 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Thanks for the great tip! I'm happy to find an Olympics fan site. Go Canada Go!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP