CTV Olympic Theme

January 22, 2010

CTV has recently released their 'Official Theme' for the Vancouver 2010 Games, unsurprisingly titled 'I Believe'. I'm not quite sure if this counts as the 'Olympic Theme' or not, but its certainly the song that Canadians will probably become most familiar with.

I'm not much of a music critic, but I like the instrumental version well enough...




There is also a version out there with lyrics. The English version is sung by Nikki Yanofsky, the french by Anne Villeneuve. I've embedded the former here. I'm not quite as big of a fan of the lyrical version, it seems a little cheesy, but really, its not horrible. It'll make for a good montage somewhere along the line I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP