Canada Olympic Uniform

October 6, 2009

This past week, ‘The Bay’ unveiled the official Olympic gear for Team Canada.

Yes, thats Stevie Y...

As of right now, it’s a whole clothing line, rather than the actual gear the atheletes will wear when entering the Opening Ceremonies. However, from what I’ve been able to read up on, the official entrance uniforms will either be made up of articles from the announced line, or will be very similar.

Overall, there is a lot of black in it, but at least they were smart enough to stick to something simple and with red/white accents. Overall I give it pretty high marks….I’ll certainly be picking up a few items!

It’s pretty much my goal to be completely decked out in ‘Canadian’ gear for the entire time I’m out there. I’ve got a pretty good wardrobe going in that regard already, but it will definitely need some supplementary pieces.

As a final note, these uniforms are featured on the downtown 'The Bay' store building wraps from my last post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP