New Layout

October 30, 2009

So in talking to Beth, she complained about an issue that had been bothering me for a bit as well...the layout of the righthand widgets. In particular the blog archives weren’t really placed prominently enough…I wouldn’t want people to only scroll past the first two or three posts, not realizing that this has been going on for almost a year now.

Anyways, while I was considering just playing around with the existing template, I managed to come across one that I like even better. It’s a whole lot cleaner, a lot easier to edit, and allows for two columns on the sidebar. Pretty sweet….

The header bar still needs a bit of work and the videos will need to be re-embedded, but I have a lot more room for widgets now, and things are much easier to organize. I think this is a really nice upgrade to the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP