What We Won!

December 11, 2008

So its official what we got!

I was initially kinda dissapointed in what we ended up with, but the more time passes, the more comfortable and happy I am with what we have. Anything more really, and we'd have started having more than one event on some days, and I think that'd be too much.

We were lucky enough to get:
Day 2 - Women's Hockey - Canada vs. Slovakia
Day 4 - Women's Hockey - Canada vs. Switzerland
Day 5 - Men's Hockey - Canada vs. Qualifier 3
Day 6 - Women's Hockey - Canada vs. Sweden
Day 7 - Men's Hockey - Canada vs. Switzerland
Day 9 - Short Track Speed Skating - W 1500m, M 1000m
Day 10 - Men's Hockey - Canada vs. USA
Day 11 - Men's Curling
Day 12 - Women's Curling

Go Iggy!

That Men's Team Canada vs. Team USA game we actually have 8 tickets for, which will come in awfully handy when it comes to making trades/paying for accomodation!

Grand Total Right Now- About $4500....

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Scott;
I am a senior living in Vancouver and a long time short track speed skating fan. I tried for 4 events but got no Olympic tickets.
Do you have 1 or 2 tickets to short track you would be willing to trade for 1 or 2 nights accomodation? I have a guest room with it's own bathroom and live in E. Vancouver..very convenient. Please write me at barsmart@extremebartending.com if you are interested. I'd be so grateful as at my age I may never have another chance to attend an Olympics. Thanks you
KY

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP