Credit Drops

December 8, 2008

Well if it’s the results, they're probably mixed at best.

Over the weekend Ben, Pam and I all had significant drops in our available credit limits. I'm down about $900, Ben down about $1500 and Pam around $2000. We'll have to wait and see, but I think this means that we're basically looking at Pam getting her OEP, all of us getting the preliminary hockey games we were after, one single event luge....and nothing else.

If that’s the case, I'm pretty surprised that Ben and I didn’t get any OEPs, even with the backups thrown in there. I'm also a little surprised that we didn't win ANY of the higher profile events that we went after like the snowboarding or gold medal curling games. Obviously we weren't going to get them all, but you think we'd get lucky and win the draw for at least one of them.

I suppose we'll have to wait for the official emails still, but it looks like we're going to end up getting just a little less than half of what we went after. If that’s the case, I think I'll at least want to go after some of the remainder tickets that go on sale on the 12th, in order to fill in some of the gaps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP