Testing Out The New Phone

September 1, 2009

Yesterday I got a new fancy 'HTC Dream' from Rogers. Among many new and cool functions is the ability to link the phone to GMail...and from there this blog. I'm actually sending this from the phone right now!

This gives me both the Twitter sidebar and full posts that I can do remotely during the games.

Other cool items that I'm sure Ill use during the ganes include a direct link to Google Calender and....of course the interwebs...

Gonna have to figure out something regarding bandwith for February....cause otherwise I'll be over the limit for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP