My Opening Ceremonies

November 28, 2008

Well here we are then...the start. I suppose every trip has to begin somewhere, and although this isn't the very first thought or discussion on our trip to the Olympics, it is certainly the first time that I've attempted to keep any kind of a record.

Its my hope to use this space to record and eventually look back on all the crazyness that not only took place during our time in Vancouver, but also all the work, preparation and excitement that went into planning our trip. Once the Games actually start, I plan to use this as a Virtual Scrapbook, serving as the unending record of what will hopefully be the trip of a lifetime!

I'm also hoping that Ben, Andrea and Pam will be game enough to join in on this, adding their own thoughts and recollections to the process.

As for my role...allow me to begin presently....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is the online chronicle of our adventures leading up to, and including, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. We hope to give you a little insight into what went into planning our trip and a first hand look at the Games from the ground in Vancouver.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP